283. Orange-headed Thrush (Geokichla citrina)
Grainy picture because it was shot late in the evening. Hoping to replace it with a better one. The black stripes indicate that this is the cyanotus sub species.
284. Brown Wood Owl (Strix leptogrammica )One of the earless owls spotted in Pench, MP.
286. Indian Thick-knee or Indian Stone-curlew (Burhinus indicus)
287. Grey Junglefowl (Gallus sonneratii)
One of two Junglefowl species found in the mainland.
288. Jungle Owlet (Glaucidium radiatum)
289. Lesser Adjutant Stork (Leptoptilos javanicus)
290. Little Grebe (Tachybaptus ruficollis)
291. Ruddy Shelduck (Tadorna ferruginea)
This one was taking a nap on the grasslands.
292. Indian Vulture (Gyps indicus)