These are from my road trip mostly around Chikmagalur.
178. Flame-throated bulbul (Pycnonotus gularis)
179. Eurasian Sparrowhawk (Accipiter nisus): The orange iris does make me suspect that this might be a wrong ID. However, I could rule out Besra and Shikra based on the sharp horizontal stripes across the chest.
180. Indian Roller (Coracias benghalensis): Luckily, I was able to capture the brilliant patterns under its wings.
181. Orphean Warbler (Sylvia hortensis). Still doubtful. This could also be the Bar-winged Flycatcher Shrike.
182. Scarlet Minivet - Female (Pericrocotus flammeus). This was on the way to Sheegekhan in Muthodi. The male remained elusive.
183. Rufous-tailed Shrike (Lanius isabellinus)
116. Scaly-breasted Munia (Lonchura punctulata) A pair of munias gorging on the corn.
Another pic of the male